Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 9, 2011

Rebound, Rebounding

Posted by August Chang at 10:34 PM
Do you had any crazy thoughts before? I had it. and It was a lot. well, thoughts rite.. so never accomplish it..

but, just very now, I got this crazy thought about getting fat.. very fat and becoming slim again. will it work?? haha~ i think no...

thinking like it will be fun/different if you having a path that you havent had it before.. then, the rational mind will stop me from doing things that people not ordinary to do. Although I'm not really care about people's opinion bout me but somehow I may be one of those that lose to the society's prejudice. 

hmm.. when I was in high school, my body's weight averagely on 47kg. during the after high school time, my weight gain to almost 50kg.. the fattest of me... make it clear first, my height is only 153cm, so 50kg already can make me look chubby! huhu~~ 

Go to matric, maybe cause first time left home, or nothing to eat there, my weight back to 47kg like usual.. miss that time, cause I don't had extra fat/lipid on my body. Since I entering Uni, my weight just silently increasing.. 47.3kg, 47,5kg,48kg, 48.6kg and 49kg... oh god... can't control it already.. haha.. should I just give up and go bigger... kinkingking~

Since this sem, coz my new roomate, Kate, bought a fridge and place it in our room, I'm starting to buy beverages to put in there.. it look wonderful as I can have my cool drinks anytime I want.. but then I discovered my weight also maintaining in 48-49kg.. more and more praised that I'm gettin healthier(fatter).. ahh... and my tummy, it visible again.
huhu~

Women. just care bout things like this. As I, it hard for me to get my old shape coz I really need carbohydrate now(final exam is near).. So, I better tell my sister to buy bigger size of clothes for chinese new year 2012 then.. wakaka..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★Whatever From August☆ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting