Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Last Post!!!!!!!!!

Posted by August Chang at 1:30 PM

Let's end 2012!

And Welcome 2013!


2012 is coming to an end. n tons of people start to conclude this year, is it better? Is it worsen? n I start concluded mine too~ but rather than year, I'll more to feel my scenarios according to University's semester.. This year, 2012, what's BIG happened.... 

1. Dad was sicked. n it happened during d last days of final exam, before d Chinese New Year. It was the first time ever I felt scared and worried alone, well I guessed I'm not that strong. I was blamed on myself for not being with them(family) at the time, thinking a lot nonsense stuffs cos they seem to tell me last, maybe bcos I was away, maybe bcos they don't want me to be worried. to be truth, I wrecked hard that night, shaking while praying all is well for dad. After some times, dad's gaining his energy back n I'm glad that he is fine now.

2. Thailand's Trip. I was always imagined to go for Thailand, this year, it was not only a dream but a dream come true! First time going to foreign's country, n I'm so excited on that. It was a school program, bringing a vision to let us explore more on other's country Universities. I gave commitment to realized it, n I play hard to earn it. It was eye opening and I knew new friends that is nice n kind to me. I'll definitely be back  to Thailand as my mission there is not completed, where I want to watch Tiger's Show(not d tiger, it's d 'Tiger') and visit the water market!! I'm done with Thai Massage n bebeh!!!! It was the best!!! wooohoo~

3. Final Year Product 1(my thesis??). For this, waloa eh~ Many things done yet still more things not done. Me n my friends chosen short film as our final product, rather than 2D or 3D animation which I'm suck at both. From storyline, script, actors, location... It is challenging, as it keep changing. Need to do assignments and also accomplish a 100++ pages report. I'm survive but next semester... wahaha~ d true Pain will be kicking ass.. 


4. Sister's WEDDING. The event of the year. Rather than happy, I'm more on not letting my sister got married. Just feel like I don't want to share my sister with others(like a pervert, haha) but of course, I'm wishing her and my "Jie fu"(brother-in-law) happily ever after! Belanja me always, wahahahaha! She looks gorgeous that day, n I'm happy for her. ^^ ^^ ^^

5. Malaysia hero, Dato' Lee Chong Wei is married. As everyone known, Yes, he is married! Congrate! Congrate! Congrate! Congrate! Congrate! Congrate! Congrate! Malas tulis....

6.Doom's Day????. 21st DECEMBER 2012.. Nah. It's not. Don't let the world end this fast, I'm just starting my journey. Everyone will be dead someday but nah, not because of the Mayan's calendar. heehehehee...

OK. Study week time, Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★Whatever From August☆ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting