Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

It is what it is.

Posted by August Chang at 3:33 AM
Crap. it is me. totally given out myself in my room for 2 days. I really can be a security of my house. 2days, I'm wasting it like not a big deal of my time and I'll start regretting it by tomoro when school starts. oh ya~ it is what it was. Karma.. I'm a quite a buddhist, ya know.. so, of course I'll be blaming myself in the end of it.

by the way, I'm playing some makeover in between the days. feeling want to share it out the photo but embarrassed bout it. but, still will sharing it out coz I'm just feeling to. haha~~  

 
before
after




it is a distance between before and after. firstly, will be my eyes as they r small and sepet. everyone acknowledged it. secondly, I'll be giving the credit to the clothes. it helped much I confirmed. so, ya, there is no ugly woman, it just to be a lazy woman. but, who can stand to wake up early to make herself nice every morning. well, I can't for this period as a student. Being ordinary is just good enough for me.    
 this sheet of article is goonnaa be long as I'm wrapping up all I want in a sheet. Passion, passion. this dilemma came back for sure. what is the point of I'm feeling aspire-less in things I'm done and not done.  bravery is a subtopic of it. am i will couragely(this word doesn't exist) let it go. 
this whole week will be a screw up week. presentation, assignment, and assignment*** a whole bunch of it. and I'm posting my post at 3.30a.m and feeling like nut coz today is school day!!! things are getting more harder now. Strive for it or just let it go. or just be last minute it'll be.. ahh.. Crapingg..  









2 comments:

anisyazila on May 7, 2011 at 6:12 PM said...

so sooooooooooooo cute...

chocolateslover on August 23, 2011 at 3:55 PM said...

u are gorgeous..with or without make up..kikiki..love ur dimples ba gusss...ahaha..

Post a Comment

 

★Whatever From August☆ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting