Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ribena kids.

Posted by August Chang at 6:33 PM
Kami ialah kanak-kanak ribena! Cikgu Jo call us kanak2 ribena and since then we are the gang and cikgu jo is our leader. that is how our friendship becomes more close and close. with only 5 gang and a leader. and I want to write it.
Recalling all my memories with u making me feel so secure and happy. Ya, I'm saying u, tehC! we've been friend since kindergarten. Now, we having our own path to the future. I still keeping the letter u gave to me when I went to matriculation. 
BEING FRIEND WITH YOU IS THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPEN IN MY LIFE. WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE LIKE I AM 2 OR 3 YEARS OLD UNTIL NOW AND HERE WE ARE GOING TO SEPARATE CREATING OUR FUTURE. WATEVER HAPPENS, YOU STILL WILL BE MY FRIEND, I MEAN REAL BEST FRIEND. AND I HOPE ITS FOREVER. I ALWAYS WISH FOR YOU TO BE THE BEST, TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK!!
Every time I read your's letter make me always remember that I have u, friend. make me feel blessed, and wanna cry coz I miss the time we had spent 2gather. I miss ur's laughter, gila2 n always protecting me (sometimes got bullied me too) hehe.. but I never regret for knowing u.

Mian, we are friend since kindergarten too. but we like buddy buddy coz indut introduce us in primary school.   luckily got her, if not, i may never close up with u. 其实我很想跟你讲谢谢你啊!陪我去sarawak。因为是你所以一路我都很放心。。你刚进大学所以加油啊!我们都一直在你心边。

Indut, hehehehe~~ kita paham2 ja la.. i heart u, u heart me.. keke.. every time I have something troubled me, you always listening. and advising that it'll be all right. cakap yg nonsense pun ko terima jugak.. hehe.

my bebeh cella, now becoming more prettie prettie~ but u always x tepati janji. hehe. where is my mp3???  ko la sifu sya yg start ajar sya gila2. tp nasib belajar 10% ja, if not I don't know who am I any more~~

actually every time we met, I want to said something. but never succeed coz over exited.. hehe~ I never regret my high school's life. coz  have u all accompany me and it is a great time with u guys. i miss u all, future Ribena ladies. muaxxxxx.. haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★Whatever From August☆ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting